We practice in the areas of Family Law, De Facto Relationship Law and Estate Administration. We realise that the breakdown of a marriage or relationship, whether by death or otherwise, can be very emotional and traumatic. Our approach in reaching a long lasting agreement or administering an estate involves:
- Listening to you and giving you a clear understanding of your rights and obligations;
- Looking for solutions - we give clients sensible and commercial advice and try to help avoid costly Court proceedings;
- Providing you with an action plan;
- Providing you with professional advice which clearly sets out your options so that you can make informed, practical decisions;
- Providing you with an information pack detailing our schedule of fees and costs (so there are no surprises), together with information on Family Law, De Facto Relationship Law and Estate Administration procedures (as required); and
- Explaining procedures at each step of the way and keeping you regularly informed of the progress of your matter and costs.
Please note we will only charge you for actual time expended on your matter. We do not charge in units or blocks of time.