Areas Of Expertise
The law relating to matrimonial and de facto relationship disputes is especially complex and ever changing. To obtain a fair outcome and accurate representation in such disputes, insight from the best family lawyers is needed. Even seemingly straightforward family or estate disputes require dedicated, highly qualified professionals.
The solicitors at Dixie Ann Middleton & Associates have over 30 years of experience with Family Law, De Facto Relationship Law and Estate Administration. As a boutique law firm, we recognise the importance of working closely with you to support you in making the right decisions for your family’s happiness and your future financial security. Brisbane residents are lucky to have local access to some of the country’s leading experts.
No matter the complexity, Dixie Ann Middleton & Associates provide accurate and easy to understand advice on the following important matters:
- Dissolution of a Marriage (i.e. Divorce);
- Property settlements, including negotiation, mediation, litigation and relevant documenting of procedures and settlements;
- Parenting plans and Orders for the care of your children after separation, including with whom the children are to live and parental responsibility;
- Maintenance for your children and/or yourself; and
- Enforcement of agreements and Court Orders.
Wills and Estates
It is important to have a current Will so that your affairs are well organised for your beneficiaries. We can assist in preparing Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney and can also assist your Trustee to administer your estate.
Please contact us for more information.